October 4, 2008

Mmmmmm......


Fall seems to have finally arrived. The leaves are beginning to change color, and it's finally not warm enough to go outside in a t-shirt. The chill of the wind gives me a desire to curl up on my bed with my fuzzy blanket and read a good book. Add a little Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, or Norah Jones, and it's almost perfect. What could possibly make this superb combination even better? Nothing but my lifeblood: coffee. I have realized that when I spread out my consumption a little: maybe once every two days or so, it seems even more euphoric.
As a poor college student I have realized not only the expense of Starbucks, but also the joy of good coffee in my dorm room. After teaching my roommate what the French press is all about, she now loves it almost as much as I do. There's just something about walking into the room to the smell of fresh coffee and the soothing voice of Frank. All I can do is inhale, smile, and say with a sigh, "Mmmmmmm...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home