August 26, 2008

I left Idaho today...

and it still hasn't sunken in. The drive went by considerably fast, all things considered. It was actually a pretty enjoyable ride. I drove for about two hours of the trip, all the while blaring Veggie Tales songs (much to the dismay of my Dad)

and drinking amazing Starbucks coffee...



And of course, as soon as we pulled into town it started raining. Good thing I don't mind it too much.
Orientation starts tomorrow morning, and hopefully we'll figure out how to fit all my crap into such a small room. I'll keep you updated on the latest happenings of the beautiful Seattle!

3 Comments:

Blogger janelle said...

Wait. Veggie Tales? I thought you were going alone with your folks.... maybe you did go with just your parents? :-) I. Am. That. Hero!

You should have been listening to motivational tapes: "You are a skilled metal worker".....

Love you!!

August 26, 2008 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Haha....that is so funny. I laughed my head off after reading that comment. :)

August 29, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

You rock!! It was a rock monster. :)

September 16, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home