August 31, 2008

Play!


Children!!!! They seem to find me wherever I go. For that, I am very grateful.

Just a little while ago I was sitting at my desk taking chemistry notes. Yes, I have homework even though classes don't start until Tuesday. I was thinking about all of my kiddos back home that I have been missing terribly. My roomie had opened our door to let fresh air in (my Ramen noodles were beginning to add flavor to the whole room). An elderly man that apparently knew our RA and his granddaughter walked down the hall and said hello to us through our open doorway.

Anyways, long story short, I ended up playing with the lovely seven-year-old for an hour. We played go-fish, house, and the let's-be-sisters-so-the-little-sister-gets-to-play-with-the-older-sister's-ipod game. Ha. So much fun. I have to say yet again, that God thinks of everything. He sends random people to my door to give me a playmate. Anyone else want to come pay me a visit?

2 Comments:

Blogger .:meagan.rae:. said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! OF COURSE you would find a little friend to play with :)
wish i could pop in for a visit!!! :)
love ya, proud of you.
meg

September 1, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger janelle said...

Yes I want to play!! That is so sweet! That never happened to me in college. God knows you so well! :-)

September 10, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home