September 8, 2008

Matter, Energy, and Jesus

For being a Monday, today was amazing.
For being a school day, today was great.
Okay...Today was awesome.
And it's not over yet.

The day started with my chemistry class. It's not usually my favorite subject, but my awesome prof, Dr. Doo Jung Jin is a petite man with a love for science and a good if somewhat subtle sense of humor. His heart is definitely much bigger than his physical size. We discussed the other day how the universe is comprised of three things. We settled on the fact that the first two were matter and energy. When Prof Jin asked what the third was, a student in the back yelled out "Jesus!" The whole room got a good laugh out of that.

Needless to say I have absolutely been in love with my college campus. There is nothing quite like a school environment where classes start in prayer, the chapel is as meaningful and heart-felt as services at my beloved CCC back home, and I can walk up to upperclassmen and ask for prayer.
What can I say?
I've been blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger janelle said...

Okay, this already sounds better than Point Loma! I'm glad for you!!
love you!
Auntie J

September 10, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home