December 17, 2007

I have a dream...



This picture encapsulates my dream. This is my heart's desire. Not to become president, not to be a world-class pianist, not to become a millionaire. - No. My dream is to bring laughter. To go where no one else will go; to help the forgotten people that are struggling through life. I want to bring joy where there is none. I want to give life where there is only death. I will share with them my life song, so that they can sing with me.

My goal in life: to spread smiles and laughter until everyone has caught the disease of true joy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure you stole my dream and called it yours, but that's okay, We can share the dream. Many hands make light work, right?

December 17, 2007 at 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT!!!!
You are PRECIOUS and God has a perfect plan for you! May HE grant you the desires of your heart as it follows after HIM!
LOVE YOU!!!
Auntie J

December 27, 2007 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home