September 15, 2007

Things

Life is so diverse and complex. It's never just one thing. I can never say life is bad, because it's exciting, educational and amazing at the same time. I can never say life is simple, because it's confusing and breathtaking too. Oh to wrap it all into one word. All I can call it is: life.

These years of transition into adulthood have been anything but easy or simple, but I would have it no other way. I love my life because it is so insane sometimes.

Some of its many facets are formed by the people in my life. Everyone I know adds value to my journey. Some lead by example how to live an upright life. Others show me how I will choose not to live. So thank you. All of you. If you know me, you have affected me. For those of you that have known me for many years, thank you for all you have done for me. You have blessed me beyond measure. To those of you who have yet to really know me, thank you for your kind words.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Alexa I love you! your such a sweet heart! you have no idea how much you touch, encourage, and influence my life. -Sarah

September 16, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you more than you know,
and you, in turn, have blessed my life my life for the better.

Wish I could give you a bigger hug!

September 16, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home