December 26, 2007

A B C D E F T...

Life is amazing. Sure there are hard times. Friends come and go, trying circumstances can wear me down, but still life goes on. I love being amazed by the little things. I couldn't help but laugh when I was driving with a two-year-old in the back seat tonight. She burst into song singing the ABC's, only about half which I could understand. But most distinct were her O's. "H, I, J, K, O O O O P." After singing with her once, she insisted we repeat the song until we arrived at our destination.

Many times I catch myself complaining about unimportant things. Sometimes it takes me awhile to realize that I give too much value to fickle things. Then God nudges me with a hint of true joy and shows me that I have everything I need to sing. And with that joy, I could sing the ABC's all day long; cause I have my True Love. And that's all I will ever need.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Love you too!

My favorite thing this Christmas was singing "Lo How a Rose e're Blooming" with Leah and Joseph. Joseph is now able to hold his own on the melody so that Leah and I can harmonize. THE most fun EVER, in my opinion! The tree has been "covered" most of the time by Leah's speech boards, and our house has been a wreck most of the time...so we have to find the Peace of Christmas in CHRIST and the TRUTH of what He has done... not in our Martha Stewart Home. :-)

Maybe Leah can drop you a line tomorrow!! Lots of Love!!
Auntie Janelle

December 27, 2007 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home