July 28, 2007

Where you are

Oh that I could tell of all you've done for me. If only I had words that would suffice to describe your love. If only I could show others how infinitely amazing you are. But no words can ever tell of your unfailing love. No song I could sing, no poem I could write would ever be worthy enough to sum up your greatness. There is nothing I can give to compare with your love. So, I will give you the only thing that I can; my life.

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours.

My whole life I place in your hands
God of mercy, humbled, I bow down
In your presence at your throne.

I called and you answered
and you came to my rescue
and I want to be where you are


This song echoes the cry in my heart. Thank you Lord, for rescuing me. The only place I ever want to be is where you are. May you be lifted high. May everything in my life be a form of worship. How could I give you any less than all of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home