July 29, 2007

Holla to the women

For all those women who understand what it's like to have too many hormones in your body at once:

I currently feel really random. It's eleven-thirty at night, and I have to get up early in the morning. However, I took a two-and-a-half hour nap this afternoon. Who needs sleep anyways when you can drink coffee? Really... And my emotions are pretty much all over the place. I really feel like a hug. Anyone want to drive to my house right now and give me one? Actually, do you know what would be even better? Cuddling with one of my girl-friends and watching a movie. I really could go for a good romantic chick-flick. One that makes you cry your eyes out. Obviously, I must be weird since I feel obligated to write about all this on my blog.

Anyways, now that I got all that off my chest, maybe I should go to bed...

Maybe?

Nah. Who needs sleep?

I'll go find a romantic novel to read or something...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you're talking about... ugh.

I want to drive you your house and give you a hug!!

July 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if my mother would let me drive all the way across the country I would! Even though I don't give hugs I would just for you. At least with your hormones you get emotional. I just get angry all the time and pissed off. It's really a nuisance b/c it's so hard not too be. I try to tell my mom that I don't really choose to be like this it's my hormones, unfortunately she seems to have forgotten about the teenage years.

July 30, 2007 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Precious Niece!
HHHHUUUUGGGGG!
There you go! Wish I could give it in person! So what's top 3 favorite chick flicks? I know that Pride and Prejudice has to be on the list... what else?

Leah went camping over the weekend. I think I missed her more than at any other time she has been gone. I think from here on out I'll be more aware that I won't have her here for much longer. WAAAHHH!!
-------
New sub:
Do you have the Truth Project at your church? It's all about Gazing at the Face of God. It is SO good! check out thetruthproject.org

July 30, 2007 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home